Veneers – Worcester, MA
Seamlessly Conceal Several Dental Flaws Simultaneously
Correcting one minor dental flaw, like slight discoloration or a small chip, is easy. But what if you’re struggling with several imperfections? Don’t worry – that doesn’t mean you have to undergo back-to-back treatments and experience lengthy treatment timelines. Veneers in Worcester are compromised from the highest quality of materials and are designed to effectively conceal everything from slight misalignment and cracks to permanent stains and misshapen teeth. Oh, and did we mention the entire process can be completed in as little as two visits? To learn more, read on or contact our team.
Why Choose Winthrop Street Dentistry for Veneers?
- Experienced Cosmetic Dentist
- Flexible Financing Available
- No Long Wait Times
What Are Dental Veneers?
Essentially, dental veneers are a cosmetic dental treatment designed to correct misshapen, stained, and otherwise imperfect teeth. To accomplish this, thin shells of high-quality materials, like porcelain, are custom-made for each patient. When adhered to the front-facing surface of a tooth, it effectively conceals any troublesome imperfections, revealing a beautiful smile.
The Process of Getting Veneers
Before the veneers process actually begins, you need to schedule an initial consultation with our cosmetic dentist in Worcester. After all, this valuable appointment is where we will learn about your dental needs, determine if you are a candidate, and hear all about your smile goals!
Once we’ve confirmed you’re a candidate, we will iron out the details of your treatment plan, picking the ideal size, shape, and shade of your veneers. Then, we will send those specifications off to the lab with an impression of your teeth (which will be prepped to ensure the veneers don’t look bulky in any way). While the lab artisans are busy at work, we will provide you with temporary veneers, if needed, for the next few weeks.
When we’ve received your veneers from the lab and confirmed they are perfect, we’ll call you back into our office. Before cementing them in place, we will make sure you are extremely happy with them. After this, we will get to work on meticulously adhering them to your teeth. Then, your new and improved smile will be ready!
The Benefits of Veneers
If you’re currently on the fence about whether or not veneers are right for you, then keep reading to learn a few noteworthy benefits to consider:
- The entire process can be completed in as little as two appointments
- The results can last for 15+ years with proper care
- Multiple dental flaws – from discoloration to chips – can be concealed simultaneously
- Hassle-free oral hygiene
- Porcelain is stain-resistant and cavity-resilient
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Starting with the dental imperfections you’d like to address, we will cover a lot of ground during your consultation. Of course, an important part of this appointment is creating a custom treatment plan and determining the associated cost. However, if you want to continue your research on the price of veneers now, you can read on for some general information on the topic, including the financial solutions we offer to make your smile transformation more affordable.
Cost vs. Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right For Me?
Whether you want to remove stubborn discoloration or you want to fix an unsightly chip, it’s likely that you’ll have more than one cosmetic dental treatment to choose from.
- Braces – More moderate cases of malocclusion typically require braces. This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment has helped millions of patients around the world straighten their teeth and, although the upfront cost is a bit of an investment, the results can last for a lifetime.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening treatments are more costly than OTC products, but they are also significantly more effective. Plus, the entire process is customized to your unique dental needs and smile goals, ensuring your oral health stays in pristine condition.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding – This is one of the more cost-effective treatments upfront. Of course, there are other benefits as well, including that cosmetic dental bonding can fix multiple flaws at once and be completed in a single visit.
- Veneers – Veneers typically require the highest upfront investment, particularly if you are getting multiple. However, the lifespan of veneers can be 15 years or more if you care for them. There’s also the added benefit that they can fix more than one dental flaw with a single treatment.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Once we provide you with an estimate of the cost of your smile transformation, we will review the financial solutions available to you. While some treatments, like metal-free restorations, can be partially covered by dental insurance, that isn’t usually the case. The good news is that there is another way to make the service (or services) you’re interested in more affordable: flexible financing. We welcome payment plans with CareCredit, which means you can space out the cost of your care instead of paying for it all in one lump sum. If you want to learn more about this financial solution, including where to sign up, give us a call!